Northern Creative Solutions works in Newcastle and across the north east to make creative use of empty space and bring the voluntary and arts sectors together to do great things. We started in 2012 and became a charity in 2014.
We work to make a difference in Newcastle upon Tyne and the north east by:
- Providing great value space to help active citizens, charities, community groups and social enterprises change the world
- Supporting community art and artists
- Stopping buildings and land going to waste
We measure our impact and celebrate what we do in our impact report and in our formal annual report and accounts.
We’d love to hear from you if you’d like to support us by giving us time, resources or money or by collaborating with us. And if you’d like to work or volunteer with us we will be posting opportunities on this site soon.
We are a registered charity (number 1159012) and a company limited by guarantee (number 8485573) registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is Good Space, Floor 2, Commercial Union House, 39 Pilgrim Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6QE.
Our charitable objects are to:
- Promote the efficiency and effectiveness of charities and the effective use of resources by charitable and non-charitable bodies for charitable purposes for the benefit of the public particularly but not exclusively by providing charities, non-profit and community organisations access to property on a non-commercial basis;
- Advance the education of the public by promoting the arts, particularly by facilitating the development of the community arts sector in the North East of England; and
- Further such other purposes which may be charitable according to the law of England and Wales.